We've been fortunate to go on some nice trips in last few years, here's a quick summary in case you want to check them out -
- Scenic Favorites - Just a page of random pictures that I like...
- Ecuador! - For our honeymoon, we travelled to South America, spending two weeks split between Quito and the Galapagos Islands!. We had a great time, and were there for the total solar eclipse of February 26th, 1998. February 1998
- Greece! - Spent two weeks travelling in Athens and various Islands of the Cyclades group, September 1996.
- Namakan Lake - Here's a sampling of shots from Namakan Lake over the past couple decades. Hope you like them!
- Cabin Addition Construction - Pictures from the cabin addition project. Thanks to Mark and all his friends for alll their help! Fall 2008 through Spring 2010
- Enchantments! - In 1993 I said "never again!" In 1999 Steve, Ben and I did it again. Was it worth it? August 1999
- Alaska! - A week spent driving the Richardson Highway between Anchorage and Valdez and kayaking in Prince William Sound. September 1999. Here's a thumbnail page of pictures for you...
- Cayman Islands! - A week of fun in the sun with family. February 2000
- Europe - Switzerland, Italy, and Austria - Two weeks driving through parts of Europe with the family. Zurich, Interlaken, a week in Venice... Here’s a thumbnail page if you don’t need the whole story! April 2001
- Puerto Vallarta! - Grandma was nice enough to babysit for a week in 2005, Todd and Patty spent a few days in Mexico! November 2005
- Zion National Park! - Road Trip time.... We rented an RV out of St. George, Utah, and took the kids to the park! November 2007
- Yosemite! - pictures from various trips there over the years...
- Joshua Tree! - Patty and her friends organized a "Linville Reunion" (the house they all lived in in DC in the early 90's) to take place in Joshua Tree National Park. April 2010
- Michigan 2010! - We visited the family in Michigan for a couple weeks and had a great time.
- Yosemite 2010! - Thanks to some great organization by Mark and Michelle Mattson, we spent a week in Yosemite with a great group of people.
Warning - some large graphics files lurk behind each of these links. I´ve tried to minimize the download time, but if you´re on a 28.8 modem you´re going to have to wait a bit to see them, sorry!
If you're looking for pictures of family or friends, you need to go to the Family and Friends menu...